Thursday, April 13, 2017

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are expecting their first child

The couple, who met, fell in love and even had their wedding aired on the hit MTV reality TV show back in 2009, announced the good news in an interview with US Weekly.
"I have never been more excited," said Heidi, who has always been open about wanting a baby."The reality is sinking in that we are going to have a child! I’ve read every pregnancy book, and now I realise I don’t know anything."
Speaking to publication, Spencer said that he woke up in the couple's Santa Barbara home one morning to find his wife looking over him in excitement before breaking the news to him.
"The look on her face, I can’t even describe it. She was literally glowing. I thought she was about to say she made muffins or banana bread," he joked. "Heidi has wanted to be a mom since the day I met her. She has planned and thought about this."
Speidi, who starred in Celebrity Big Brother's 'All Stars Vs New Stars' special earlier this year, are both crossing their fingers for a boy.
 I’ve always wanted a boy first," said Heidi. "I’d love to have a son and for the Pratt name to continue."
The news comes just months after Heidi posted a video congratulating her former The Hills co-stars Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port on their pregnancies.
In the clip, the 30-year-old also coincidentally opened up about her own desire to get pregnant, saying:
"It seems like 2017 is the year to get pregnant. First and foremost, a huge congratulations to my two former co-stars Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port, who are both expecting. I have been planning for my own family and I am very excited for them, and it stirs up excitement with what’s going to be coming up in my life hopefully soon too. And I think, on that note, it’s important to not compare [your life] to other people’s."
Well, she won't have a reason to now. Congratulations Speidi!
Click below to see all the other celebs expecting a baby this ye

No comments:

Post a Comment